November 21, 2012

Blessings

Happy day before Thanksgiving!

I will be honest and tell you that I was feeling down about Thanksgiving since we are out here in So California and all of our family is on the east coast.  We will be spending the holiday together just the 3 of us. I was a little sad that our families wouldn't be able to join us for this holiday. I was talking to my dear friend Kimberly about it and telling her how I was feeling when she whipped my attitude back into shape. After all that is what good friend are for right?

My friend pointed out to me all of the blessing that I have in my life, and that I was wasting precious energy feeling down over our families being so far away.

And she was right. I DO have so much to be thankful for. God has truly blessed me and my family.

I am thankful that we are all together here in Cali, and that hubs no longer has to travel back and from VA to CA. No more time apart. We are now all together and there really is nothing better than that.

I am thankful for my amazing, supportive family, and yes that includes my in-laws. They are pretty awesome too and I am so lucky that I get to call them family. Moving this far away was and is still hard, but everyone has been very supportive of our decision to move.

I am thankful that we finally found a house! It took months and months of searching, but we finally found one! And I LOVE it! I am so happy that this is now our home.

I am thankful that I have the most wonderful husband a girl could ever dream of. HE is truly my soul mate and my best friend.

I am truly eternally thankful to God for blessing me with the most precious baby boy. A baby that I was told I would never have. He is the best thing to ever happen to me and I love him more than life itself.

These are all of the things my friend Kimberly reminded me of. And she was 100% right. I am no longer feeling down because of her. And I am thankful that she is in my life.

Thank you God for everything you have blessed me with.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!





2 comments:

  1. I love your attitude because it is so hard to be away from family this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila